Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

English, please!

It took me quite some time to make up my mind about this… should I switch the language of this blog to English or should leave it just the way it is. I think it's worth to give this a try, since twitter brought me towards a mostly non-German audience which I also would like to address. This is also a great opportunity to polish my language skills a little since they got kind of neglected in the last few years (so bear with me ;)

So, to all my new readers, here is a little overview on what this blog is about. I work as a developer at a German software company so quite a lot of stuff you will find here will focus on programming and debugging. In my free time I like to play around with different operating systems (mainly Illumos, FreeBSD and DragonFlyBSD) so this place will be stuffed with information about OS specific wizardry :3

OK, folks! Let's give this a shot!

Keine Kommentare: